We re-did and re-sent the paperwork that had "expired" (was more than 6 months old). We're praying it will get to Ukraine in time and that our facilitator will be able to submit it Thursday, July 24th. If, for some reason, this does NOT happen, we will have more paperwork expire and need to be re-done.
The Lord is providing the funds we need. We have around $32,000 toward the adoption costs. We're not sure exactly how much we'll need, but we're told to expect somewhere between $30,000 and $36,000. I'm quite sure the Lord will provide anything additional that we may need, in His perfect timing.
Speaking of timing, I sure thought all this would be a done deal by now. We've had glitches and hold-ups all along the way. But one thing we know for sure and certain--the Lord's timing is perfect!!! His ways are not our ways--they're so much higher than ours that we can't even fathom. So we'll continue to pray and trust His perfect ways.