Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In the beginning

This is rather daunting--entering the world of blogging.  So, why am I doing this?  Because I want to share what our family is learning and encourage others to hope.  Please be patient with me, as I'm sure I'll make lots of mistakes.  But the fact is that it's not about me.  It's all about bringing glory to God, who gives us hope.

Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

2 comments:

  1. If you need any help, I am the author of more than 3,500 posts on the Internet. I would be glad to help you. I have been following Yuri's story, and I am so thankful that God has chosen you to be his very special family. Texaswriter76834@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Bob, we would love to have help, as this is all new to us. We're thankful God has chosen us to be his family, too. :-)

      Delete